A series of ground base flows thats inspired by animal movements and the beauty of nature. Its a combination of gymnastics, breakdance, parkour, yoga and body weight moves.
It is designed for mind and body connection and coordination, flexibility, mobility and building strength.
It is called Animal Flow because the moves are similar to Animal moves and they are quadrupedal which means only hands and feet are the body parts that touch the floor while moving. This makes our body system reacts against ground force “ gravity “ which develops muscles strength, realignment of bones and joints and grounding. It also activate our body balance system and increase our coordination abilities.
Animal Flow is for all fitness levels and all age groups. It only needs a present soul and body who can activate all 5 senses during the session.
About the facilitator:
Reem AlSheebani is a-29 years old Emirati Dentist and Personal Trainer L2/Animal Flow. She is an authentic soul that likes to express herself through moving.
- Facilitator: Reem AlSheebani
- Location: At the Rooftop Studio, Saadiyat Rotana
- Cost: AED 160 (Including VAT)
- All levels are welcome | Ladies Event
- Al Hosn green pass or a valid 48hrs PCR is required
- Pre-booking required to save your spot (mention the subject): CLICK HERE TO BOOK