Let love in! This month is the season of love.
Heart-opening is some of the most effective work we can do as it allows us to experience greater depths of our own selves, and to recognize and understand these qualities in others.
This session focuses on opening the space around the heart area which supports us to be more emotionally receptive, compassionate, giving, loving and specially to love yourself!
In this class, you will benefit the following:
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Provides relief from depression.
- Decreases feelings of aloneness.
- Boosts feelings of self-confidence.
- Increases openness to love
- Location: At the Rooftop, Saadiyat Rotana
- Ladies only private space
- All levels are welcome
- Al Hosn green pass or a valid 48hrs PCR is required
- Cost: AED 150 (Excluding VAT)
- Pre-booking required to save your spot (mention the subject): CLICK HERE TO BOOK
About the Instructor:
Sara Manaa is motivated yoga instructor with advanced training in yoga. She is specialized in ashtanga, vinyasa yoga and backbends, hip opening flows. She enjoys inspiring others to improve their wellness and goals.
Sara had her certificate of 200 hrs of yoga training in Jeddah Saudi Arabia by an Arab Yoga Foundation, which is the first yoga studio in Saudi Arabia. She got her certificate in 2015. She was the third batch of graduates from that time. And also yoga was not recognised in saudi Arabia in this year.