Develop your mind by building up your courage and connect yourself to nature!
This wellness hike is also an opportunity to boost and learn. New surroundings and cultures are filled with full of meaningful life teachings in your everyday life. This kind of adventure will increase the manner you appreciate and reconnect yourself with the nature.
2 days wellness journey to rejuvenate your soul. A combination of mental, spiritual and physical program await you!
Laura-Helene will be leading the wellness journey while The Grasp the Adventure experts will lead the hiking trail!
- Day 1: We will have multiple pick-up points around Abu Dhabi which will be shared in the group. The meeting time is 6 AM to ensure we get to Oman in time to enjoy a beautiful sunset hike along with a circle talk & meditation. We will grab breakfast along the way before crossing the borders into Oman. Once across, we will continue onwards towards our first destination, Jabal Shams. Before we start driving to the top though, we will stop by one of our favorite local restaurants for lunch. After a delicious meal, we drive up Jabal Shams to our first hike starting point, the Balcony Hike. This trail boasts awesome views of the Hajar mountain range with panoramic views of the canyon. After we finish the hike, we will watch the sunset at a viewpoint before heading to our campsite for the night. Ending the day with a cool down yin yoga session & guided meditation. A delicious BBQ feast and bonfire will of course be included at the camp.
- Day 2: An early sunrise yoga session + cleansing breathwork + self-love workshop. After rejuvenating the mind body and soul, breakfast will be served at camp along with tea and coffee. After breakfast, we will head down to Snake Canyon to go on a 5 hour hike to once again disconnect in nature. There will be spots for meditation and circle talk. Lunch will be served after the hike, depending on time. After lunch, we begin our drive back towards Abu Dhabi, with a dinner stop on the way.
Meeting Time: 6 AM Sharp
Hike Overall Difficulty: 4/10
Fitness Difficulty: Easy-Moderate
Technical Difficulty: Easy-Moderate
- Transportation: All transportation from and to Abu Dhabi is included in this trip.
- Wellness program
- Wellness workshops
- Qualified tour guides
- Photography of the trip
- Meals: 3 meals per day (snacks excluded)
- Gear: Tents and Mattresses
- Visa: Not included. GCC Citizens don’t need a visa
- Rate: AED 2000 (Regular rate)
- For more details: Email [email protected] or WhatsApp 0503528640