Power Yoga is a fast-paced yoga flow that focus on building strength and flexibility in the body.
In this 75min session, you can benefit a strong sense of connection to the physical body through the poses in power yoga. This connection between breath, mind, and body helps lessen tension, stress and improve mental wellbeing and physical fitness leaving you energized & strong.
- Location: Saadiyat Rotana
- Facilitator: Amanda Mattar
- Al Hosn green pass or a valid 48hrs PCR is required
- Cost: AED 130 (excluding VAT + payment services)
- All levels are welcome | Ladies Event Only
- Pre-booking required to save your spot (mention the subject): CLICK HERE TO BOOK
About the Facilitator:
‘I never saw myself as a “yoga person” but after a huge lifestyle change in 2016,I adopted a Whole food Plant Based Diet. Yoga at the time was just the right thing for me. It is the holistic approach to mind body and spirit that I needed. Knew I loved psychology and I know I loved physical education, which to my new knowledge was Yoga.
Then with my new passion, I finished my first 200 YTT in Dubai with Yoga First ,Peewee Sanchez, in 2018 . I become trained in 2019 to teach Stott Pilates reformer and absolutely love teaching reformer pilates and look forward to learning more about the physical and mental body.’
– Amanda Mattar: