Love is one of the deepest emotions known to human existences. There are numerous categories of love, but several people seek its expression in a romantic relationship with a compatible partner (or partners).
For these individuals, romantic relationships involve one of the most expressive aspects of life, and are sources of deep contentment.
In this webinar, you will learn how to establish your values, how you can stay committed to your values and your boundaries even when you are emotionally connected to the outcome of a potential date or relationship.
Be ready to walk away with:
- Why do we self sabotage in relationships and what now?
- Walk away with a VALUES exercise done and dusted- via journal prompt and love coaching.
- Learn how do we implement our values and why is this vital to the success of an intimate and healthy relationship
- Location: Zoom Online
- Cost: AED 80
- For more details: Email [email protected] or WhatsApp 0503528640
- Payment via payment link or PayPal
Sasha is an ERYT 200 hour Yoga Alliance Instructor from Vancouver, Canada with various additional certifications in Pregnancy Yoga (in which she has created her own DVD), Yin Yoga, Meditation, Kids Yoga, and training’s in the Anatomy of Yoga.
Sasha is an ERYT 200 hour love coach and the founder of Let’s Go Yoga. Her journey through self-awareness started in 2009 which was the year that she experienced her greatest loss as well as her greatest love.
Her journey through self-awareness started in 2009 which was the year that she experienced her greatest loss as well as her greatest love.
It was the year her family was shattered to pieces and the year that she married her husband, Mark.
From that point her life shifted, the relationship with self and becoming more self-aware began.