The human brain has been a constant source of discovery and mystery for scientists. It is the most complex concentration of matter known in the universe. Consciousness is said to be “one of the last great mysteries for science”. It is at once the most familiar thing in the world and the most difficult to explain.
What you will learn in this workshop:
- The difference between the two brain hemispheres
- How to identify what side of the brain is more active and how to create the perfect balance
- Left and Right Brain sides balancing exercises (visual, physical and breath work)
- How our difference in dominance of the brain makes us different in personality, strength and weaknesses.
- Learn about four major chemicals in the brain that influence our happiness and how to increase them
- Experience a guided meditation for balancing both brain sides
- Cost: $50 AED185
- Time: From 6:00-7:30pm
- To book CLICK HERE