PART II 50hr Yin Yoga & Meridians Training
WITH ANNIE AU
Training dates: 2 WEEKEND MODULES FRIDAY-SUNDAY Nov 20-22 and 27-29
Hours: 9:00-4:00PM GMT/UTC (UTC+04:00)
In this advanced yin yoga & meridians teacher training, you will discover new and creative ways to sequencing and delivering soulful yin classes. Theoretically, we will dive deep into the western medical foundations of Chinese meridians, relating each meridian to our anatomical landmarks, learn in each meridian possible physical disharmonies and how we can restore health through applied yin yoga practices. In addition, the focus of this level II course is to finesse your skill in delivering emotionally and physically enlightened classes. Embrace the challenge and enhance your skills in engaging your students through storytelling and guided meditations.
In this virtual course:
- You will cultivate safe, open, supportive, and meaningful communities.
- You will learn how to apply the meridians theory, yoga philosophy, and yin yoga poses to compose meaningful classes.
- You will gain new knowledge and add to your class sequence including dynamic transitions, yoga nidra, and storytelling.
- You will have a chance to practice teach with each other and receive feedback from Annie and your peers.
- You will learn how to integrate and formulate your own teaching philosophy.
- You will have homework assignment, which will be explained to you on Day 1.
- You will receive a PDF manual and additional links to support your learning
- Upon completion of the homework assignment, you will receive an electronic certificate accredited by Yoga Alliance