Pink October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. This annual campaign is to bring awareness and to educate women about the importance of body awareness.
Join us in supporting this case as we share wellness educational information at this FREE wellness event. This opportunity is to have fun and learn the importance of early detection and screening regarding breast cancer + health and nutrition program followed by a yoga session.
Let us empower our sisterhood, encourage hope, inspire to handle and survive to succeed! Together we will embrace the greatness of women, because you’re worth it!
- 4:00 Registration with meet & greet
- 4:30-6:00pm Wellness talk with by our guest speaker followed by our circle talk + QnA
- SHORT BREAK
- Enjoy networking & connecting with empowering women over healthy snacks & drinks
- 6:15-7:15pm Yoga & Meditation at the beach hosted by Laura -Helene
HEALTH AND NUTRITION PROGRAM:
Therapeutic breast cancer awareness guide – The two main areas are:
Nutrition + lifestyle medicine
- Phytonutrient spectrum
- Foods and benefits
- Guide how to add more phytonutrients in your diet (There will be a demonstration of smoothie and this will be done and after provided if anyone would like to try )
- Lifestyle medicine
- environmental exposure ( which will cover monitor EMF exposure and watch out for environmental toxins )
- – De-stress – this will be emphasized how it important (Ex. Yoga – a beautiful destress session)
- Sleep – your free medicine
Guest speaker: Inner Seed’s Health & nutritionist partner
Sheetal Ramchandani is a certified health coach from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN), USA and was one of ten health coaches from the 2017 cohort to have received the Leadership in Health Coaching award. She is also a Hormone Health Specialist. Sheetal provides coaching to her clients in one on one sessions to enable them to make long term and sustainable lifestyle changes. She follows a holistic approach to wellness and focuses on food as well as other factors that determine the food choices people make.
Wellness Yoga sessions: Hosted by Laura-Helene
Wellness Yoga Sessions: Hosted by Laura-Helene
Owner of Inner Seed Wellness, Laura is incredibly passionate about the many benefits of living a yogic lifestyle, physically, mentally, and spiritually. She takes you on a journey that will release, soften and inspire your soul. Her power is her care and love. As a cancer survivor, Laura has found a new source of guidance within her to continue inspiring and helping women find the light even in the darkest of times.
- Ladies event only
- Location: Saadiyat Rotana Resort and Villas
- Al hosn green pass or a valid 48hrs PCR result
- Limited spots: to book Email your full name & number to [email protected]