You’ve probably heard about Theta Healing but how well do you actually know about it?
Dalia Halabi is a Theta Healing instructor who studied with the founder of the modality herself and is offering us an insider perspective on how it works. In this workshop you will learn about the brain and it’s levels of consciousness, as well as how beliefs are formed and how they affect your life, get a feel for a Theta Healing inspired meditation, and walk away with some practical tips on how to apply ‘digging work’ to yourself. This will leave you feeling like the strong empowered creator that you are.
Theta healing techniques are considered to help people resolve their emotional and physical struggles and it teaches one to connect the conscious and unconscious self with the purpose to develop a better quality of life by aligning their thoughts and desires with their life experience.
In this workshop we will:
- Explain conscious vs subconscious mind
- Explain beliefs and how they impact our realities
- Do a Theta inspired meditation
- Explain digging work and how to do it
- Online via Zoom
- Anyone is welcome in this workshop
- Limited Spots
- Cost: AED 250
Payment can be done:
1) With Paypal (PayPal extra service fee included): Click here: BOOK ONLINE
2) Bank transfer with net price (send as a screenshot once payment done)
- Pre-booking required to save your spot: CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- For more details WhatsApp 0503528640
“It was out of the world Dalia is amazing and everything session with her is phenomenal” – Eman 2021
“The workshop was amazing, I truly enjoyed it” – Wafaa 2021
“It was an amazing and an eye opener workshop. Dalia is very informative and led a great session.” – Sali 2021
About Your Host:
Dalia has a Masters of Science in Applied Psychology. She is also a certified life coach, NLP practitioner, Hypnotherapist, Theta Healing instructor, Reiki Master, Access Bars facilitator and yoga teacher. Her approach to therapy is holistic and borrows from multiple disciplines to leave the client feeling empowered. She has been a mental health therapist for over seven years and offers sessions, workshops, trainings, and free content to help people take control of their lives.