What is Kundalini:
- It is your creative potential.
- You experience it when the energy of the glandular system combines with the energy of the nervous system to create such a sensitivity that the totality of the brain receives signals and integrates them.
- Then you become totally aware, and your creative potential becomes available to you.
- Kundalini Yoga is a science which works on the seven chakras, the arc line and the aura (the Eighth Chakra).
- It works directly on the total energy, and that flow of energy has one simple way: either you sway it, or it sways you. Either you are above the energy and ride it, or you go below the energy, and it rides you. That is where Kundalini Yoga fits in: you will learn to ride your energy, to experience it and penetrate any given situation to attain a balance.
What to Expect:
In this class you will get a beginner’s feel of the kundalini practice. This kriya is known to work on the aura and expand your intuition through a focused collaboration between the nervous system, the psyche and the entire body through the poses and pranayama.
Awakening your 10 bodies Kriya:
The 10 bodies are:
- Soul Body
- Negative Mind
- Positive Mind
- Neutral Mind
- Physical Body
- Arc line
- Auric Body
- Pranic Body
- Subtle Body
- Radiant Body
- Embodiment Parallel Unisonness
Who can join:
Anyone, If you’re pregnant please get an approval from your doctor.
About your guest host:
Fatima Al Diwani is an Emirati serial entrepreneur and a professional life coach. She helps young professionals and women go from the stress to the zest of life through crafting a meaningful lifestyle and attaining a career they’re passionate about.
Her 10+ years of corporate experience, becoming an entrepreneur in the real estate and healing industry living a spontaneous life of travel and health have helped her walk in their shoes knowing that she can add value to them as a coach. Her entrepreneurial edge pushes her to constantly grow as a businesswoman, coach, mother, and friend.
When not coaching, you can find Fatima practicing Yoga, working on Bliss the Box, traveling, or spending time with her daughter. Laughter, dancing, and surrounding herself with the people who elevate her are some of the activities that help bring out the best of her day in day out.
- Location: Online via Zoom at the comfort of your home
- Cost: AED 150 | $ 37
Payment can be done:
1) With Paypal (PayPal extra service fee included): Click here: BOOK ONLINE
2) Bank transfer with net price (send as a screenshot once payment done)
- Pre-booking required to save your spot: CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- For more details WhatsApp 0503528640