It is important to restore your inner balance!
Join a 75-min session with Laura as she will guide you through a continued practice of Yin Yoga this month!
Yin yoga is a quiet and reflective practice which allows space for both the body and mind as it has the potential to be meditative. It is a slower-paced, more contemplative version of the popular physical and spiritual discipline of yoga. In Yin yoga, the poses are held for a long period of time. These allow your body to surrender and surface held or stock emotions.
This practice consists of finding stillness and relaxing the body. These poses target the deeper connection tissues especially around the hips, pelvis and lower spine, to regulate the flow of energy in the body. This class will have you on the floor most of the time, using as many props as needed to create as little effort while holding poses.
The perfect way to end your day!
- Yoga Instructor: Laura-Helene
- Location: Beach Rotana Hotel next to Abu Dhabi Mall. Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club
- Al Hosn green pass or a valid 48hrs PCR is required
- Cost: AED 130 (excluding VAT)
- All levels are welcome
- Pre-booking required to save your spot: CLICK HERE TO BOOK