Nidhi, is a Dubai based Clinical Nutritionist and a Certified Health Coach. She has a Masters degree in Food & Nutrition from University of Delhi, India, and a Health Coaching certification from Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York, USA. Further, she has successfully completed online courses on “Food and Health”by Stanford University, “Nutrition, Health & Lifestyle: Issues & Insight”by Vanderbilt University, and“The New Nordic Diet – from Gastronomy to Health” by University of Copenhagen. She is also a mother to two girls aged – 29 and 24.
As a Nutritionist and a Health Coach, who specializes in women’s health, Nidhi believes that every woman has the power to make the change that she desires and she is committed to helping each achieve their personal health and wellness objectives. Over the years based on her education, extensive experience of working in various hospitals and reputed food institutions, and by being a mother of two grown up daughters, she has learnt how to combine the science of nutrition with the art of wellbeing to uniquely provide for the varying life styles and life-stages of women. Since keeping up with the Nutrition information can get over whelming for most women, she follows’ a specialized approach of breaking down the complex concepts of nutritional science into simple language and actionable steps to empower women in achieving their health and wellness goals in a simple, informed and practical manner.
Every woman is unique, and her needs differ at each stage of her life making it imperative for each to have their own individual personal health and wellness plan, that is customized to what works best for her. Therefore, an integrated understanding of both science and behavior is needed to create real solutions for real women.
Nidhi started Art of Wellness in 2018 as a creative platform to share her expertise and passion — Her expertise from an advanced education in the field of Nutrition and her coaching skills which help to create long term behavior changes in her clients. Her passion led her to create her own own method of helping women achieve their goals in the simplest way, resulting in long term behavioral changes which are lasting and sustainable.
At Art of Wellness, Nidhi’s mission is to empower women to be more in tune with their body and wellbeing: and, to design a more mindful way of eating and living. This can be achieved by honoring the fundamental pillars of health- Physical, mental, Emotional and Spiritual.
Here are some life changing simple habits that can have a huge impact on overall health and wellbeing:
1. Keep yourself well hydrated- a simple practice that has far reaching benefits
2. Spend time connecting with nature and getting sunlight to sync your circadian rhythm
3. Stay active and incorporate movement as much as possible in your day
4. Have a daily meditation practice, even if its 10 minutes in a day
5. Practice gratitude by listing any three things that you are grateful for, this instantly rewires your brain and helps you to be more positive
6. Making ‘self-care’ a practice and knowing when to say “No” to others and “Yes” to yourself
7. Eat REAL food with REAL ingredients instead of stressing over breaking down food into carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Food is much more than calories- its INFORMATION for each of our body cells to work to the best of their ability.
My Favorite Quote- “To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.”