Kids Coaching Program
By the age of 7 or 8, many children have already started comparing themselves to other children. Whereas several years earlier they felt they could do almost anything; now fear, self-doubt, and judgment often creep into their lives. As a result, children may develop limiting beliefs about themselves, their lives, and how the world works.
Many parents see this shift but don’t know what to do about it. We can tell our children they are “great”, but that’s not enough.
No matter how much we love our children or how much time we spend with them, we can’t give them self-confidence. We can’t give them self-esteem. We can’t give them success. What we can do is teach them to develop it in themselves – and that is what our program is all about! It is based on the most effective and proven leadership and personal effectiveness skills that have been taught throughout the centuries by some of the greatest teachers and most successful people in history!
It is the accumulation of years of study that has been consolidated into an easy-to-learn format using stories and activities that are fun for our children and for us.
The one thing that has the greatest impact on your children’s happiness, confidence, and success in life…
…is their mindset!
Kids Life Coaching session guideline:
1. Help kids develop powerful self-esteem that doesn’t rise and fall with the ups and downs of growing up
2. Making positive changed through story telling
3. Help kids develop self-leadership skills, resilience skills, emotional skills, and achievement skills
4. Help kids overcome mistakes and failure or manage change
5. Help kids make good decisions or handle peer pressure
6. Help kids be self-responsible, have self-respect, and live with integrity
7. Help kids live life and achieve their goals
8. Help kids move passed their fears and build self-confidence
Book a session with us!
All kids develop a mindset…the question is, where is it coming from?
If kids aren’t proactively taught how to develop a mindset based on empowerment, it will evolve on its own as a result of exposure from the media, influence from their peers, and how they decide to interpret their life experiences.
Remember that what we do with our kids during the first 12 years of their lives will impact the rest of their lives…and ours too.
We offer :
- Private sessions at the comfort of your own home
- Workshop and events talks
- Training for teachers and parents
I am so thankful to Laura of the support she has given my family, she has made our house a much calmer place even with the stress of life nowadays. Laura taught my five year old techniques to use during stressful or demanding situations where a five year old boy might struggle to control behaviour and has helped him adapt to life with a new sibling. She also worked with myself as a mum to be able to deal with difficult behaviour without losing my cool. She reminded us that we all need a little time for ourselves and being introduced to mindfulness has been a valuable tool that we will all continue to use. I look forward to working with Laura again soon and I hope my children can join her holiday camp during the next holiday. Thank you so much Laura!- Anonymous