What can you expect from a Mommy & Baby class?
- Regain strength and flexibility
- Special focus on developing core strength and stability – with particular emphasis here on strengthening the abdomen, pelvic floor and back
- Relieve tension in shoulders, back and neck
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Space to breathe
- Helps in postpartum depression
- Meet other new moms and make new friends for your little ones
- And of course, beautiful moments unfolding your baby’s body into this world
Yoga experience: You don’t need any yoga experience to practice Mommy & Baby yoga!
When to attend? We suggest that you wait until your baby is 6 weeks old before you practice Mommy & Baby Yoga if you had a natural birth (longer if you had a caesarean, let your Doctor know before starting any excercices.
Joining this class: You are welcome at the classes until your baby is 8 months old or when they start crawling and it becomes too challenging for you to practice as they visit somebody else’s mat.